Tuesday, February 7, 2017

The GOAT.

I often get asked who is your favorite baton twirler? Or Who is your favorite competition team? Or who is the GOAT? I normally do not have an answer but, I recently found my answer. I followed this amazing twirler on Instagram and I overly lover her work. She has a unique style of twirling, the things she post is very entertaining and eye catching and her accomplishments matches as to why she is the GOAT in my eyes. This Amazing twirler goes by the name of Trina.
Her Name is Trina Catterson, from New York. She is currently a junior at a performing arts high school where she is majoring in dance. She has been twirling for 12 consecutive years, her current coach name is Kathy Forsythe. Miss Catterson has been on 2 USA teams and in 2012 she won a bronze medal with her partners. In 2014 Miss Catterson placed 7th place as an individual in a Junior freestyle competition. Miss Catterson also has 39 national titles. Her inspiration for twirling came from her mother because her mother also twirled at a young age.
Miss Catterson is a significant part of this blog because of all of her accomplishments. Although I have not twirled a baton in the last year, I believe that following her and watched her videos would get me back into the studio. She also inspires me to continue what I have started while i was twirling. I believe that I can even start my own twirling company in the future. Watching Miss Cattertson's videos and knowing her accomplishments make her the GOAT.
youtu.be/_PjwdGlssWs

No comments:

Post a Comment